Monday 20 April 2015

I walk, I drink red wine, but I do not run

To give you an idea of where I've come from (physically) to where I am today, I'd like to share with you this article that I wrote back in 2004.

I originally wrote this for VRR (Victorian Road Runners) Magazine, shortly after I started my running thing/hobby/journey. On a whim I sent it to Runner's World Magazine. I never heard anything back from them, until one day, whilst flicking through Patrick's copy of the magazine, I saw this article entitled "Wine, woman and …" - sounds interesting I thought (it mentioned wine in a running magazine, so it must be interesting), and low and behold, there it was, my article, published!
The reason I didn't recognise it was because they'd changed the title.




No comments:

Post a Comment