Thursday 23 April 2015

The Arrival of The Manual

Today I received my MP Transformation System 'manual'. Honestly, if you were to see the size of this thing, you would seriously be questioning my sanity at starting such a project! If you've ever been to a conference or training course, you can perhaps imagine what I'm talking about. An A4 size FAT binder, complete with chapter tabs, all overflowing with information for me to read, learn and digest. Luckily I don't get tested at the end of the 12wks. Well, at least I don't think I do!!!

In true to me style, I immediately started flicking through, first looking over interesting (and might I add delicious looking recipes), then I started to glance over some of the text. At this point, it all looked a bit like this
"Metabolic Precision muscle mass exercise holistic process long term success fats % carbs % protein % fast & delicious no gimmicks, special diets or counting calories eat 6 meals per day you should drink red wine eat chocolate and coffee is good for you chunky red wine beef stew vanilla creme dessert" 
Wait!! Back up a minute there. What was that? I can eat 6 meals a day? Not only am I allowed, but I should be including red wine, chocolate (ok, dark chocolate but that's fine for me) and coffee in my diet? Plus there's an entire section devoted to desserts? This, my friends, is surely a program written just for me! (If, you read my article I previously posted, you might see a bit of a pattern/theme here).

Undoubtedly, there is a whole lot more to it than that, after all, that's not a great deal different to my usual diet. Plus, as mentioned, it is a BIG book and it does take 12wks to complete the course.

I did manage to read through the first chapter, and my guess was correct. This is a course that teaches you (me in this case) how to exercise, what and when to eat, in order for your (my) body to function at its optimum/peak metabolic rate. Permanently.

I can hardly wait to learn more.  So I'm going to abandon you lovely people for today, I've got stuff to read!

1 comment:

  1. I admire your tenacity.....hey ! you are a good writer too !

    ReplyDelete